

A Friend For Life With You: Wellcome, to our Blog all about our friendship and how it all started, its a very long story, because When i was born and was growing up, with all my brothers and sister, and we were all so big and very hungry for food we became to much for our Master and we were all sold.All of us Dogs that is:
Me being the smartest, and biggest, I was brought by a Farmer and his beautiful young wife, who really took a shine to me, and of cause me to her as well,And I wanted to be a friend for life with you, because you loved me and i you, as this farmers young wife, would take me for walks in the forest with her each morning.
She called me King, and So i started to behave like one, and she made a big fuss over me each morning, as we went into the forest, she would always bring morning tea with her as so as we could stop and have a bit to eat together. on this very warm summers morning, as we were heading into the forest, I could smell some thing nice in the air, and it started to take an effect on me, anyway when we got deep into the dence bush we found a nice clearing, and my lady friend stopped and sat on a very low tree stump.
Me being the smartest, and biggest, I was brought by a Farmer and his beautiful young wife, who really took a shine to me, and of cause me to her as well,And I wanted to be a friend for life with you, because you loved me and i you, as this farmers young wife, would take me for walks in the forest with her each morning.
She called me King, and So i started to behave like one, and she made a big fuss over me each morning, as we went into the forest, she would always bring morning tea with her as so as we could stop and have a bit to eat together. on this very warm summers morning, as we were heading into the forest, I could smell some thing nice in the air, and it started to take an effect on me, anyway when we got deep into the dence bush we found a nice clearing, and my lady friend stopped and sat on a very low tree stump.
And because I wanted to be a friend for life: To her, she started to open the basket and get our morning tea ready, and so I was allowed to walk around freely, in and out of the bushes, and when she called out to me I came running to her, and came right up close to her, too close she might of thought, and I put my wet nose under her dress, and there was that nice smell i could smell on our way here and on looking a bit closer, I pushed my nose right up into her crotch, and started to sniff it, thinking i'd get a smack on my nose any time soon; but no she allowed me to keep sniffing, and all of a sudden it became very wet on my nose, and as I started to lick it this Substance, was so nice.
I wished I could get those things off of it as so as I could lick it more freely. And because I wanted to be a friend for Life; I needed to be able to have her more freely open to me, as so as I could give her good delights, so she did something very special for me she removed her panties, for me to get a closer look at what i wanted to do for her. And it made it so much easier for her and for me and when I started to lick her pussy, she went into another gear, and was so excited with what was happening that she opened her legs and i went in for the nector, inside her pussy her juices were so beautiful.
She started to lay back and moan with desires, of real fullfiling and shifting emotions, and I was also because it tasted nice and creamy, And because I wanted to be a friend for life: she wanted me to continue, as I was. And then she did some thing that I will always be so grateful she got down on her hands and knees and allowed me even greater avenue to her, so I mounted her with one front paw each side of her waist, I hugged her so tightly, and drew her into myself as so as her pussy was now so open and right up close to my Sheath, I was able to push my hard and thick Cock right up inside her open Vagina, and fill her with my hot seed.
Now we were tied together for over an hour, and we both were turned Bum to Bum, like all good doggie's should be, when seen this way, you can always know that there has been a tie, and the female is now in Pup, and full of the male dogs seed, and new babies will soon be on their way growing up inside her, it takes 9 weeks for baby puppies to be born from this breeding,of a female Dog and a male dog, but to my surprize that will never happen from this mateing, so untill next time, when we come into this forest, to mate you keep your female happy, being mated, with her, So from the King and I, happy mating.
Just building a bit more onto this post, I hope you like these posts if so please comment on them and leave your happy desires that you have from time to time with your female wether it be your Wife or girlfriend, or even an extra marital affair you have on the quite, and some times men need an out let like this so do women as well so I always say if there were more woman dog relationships there would be less divorces, as the husbands get turned on watching their mutt fucking their wives or girlfriends or lovers, and no preggo'es or diseases from these matings, all fun and love no arguments how good your figure is how much weight you have put on no don't worry about it just enjoy that she is happy, with him and you. ok looking forward to hearing some nice comments from you either male or female, feel free.

No comments:
Post a Comment